Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day one - Christmas Study

Note:
I am using the Amanda Bennett Christmas Unit Study for the month of December.

So far so good!
I just quickly took a few pics to show ya.

Here is Little Bear's designed notebook:















And...I am beaming here...look at her handwriting!!!!















She did it ALL by herself. I think that's pretty good for a 5 years young little girl, if I do say so. ;o)

This is the list of "WOW Words" for the lower grades for today. Not exactly understanding how those work, but at least it gives them some research skills...















Superkid's handwriting is pretty swell too, don't ya think?

That's all for today.

Oh no! Wait, we started our Jesse Tree again this year. This year though we are using A Holy Experience's Advent Devotional instead. ;o) Can't comment yet since we are only on day two...

No comments: