Friday, April 2, 2010

As I mentioned before, we're almost done!

I've been praying about it and I think for the ending of this year I'm going to have my Superkid finish as a fully independent student. I set up a little binder for him to reference from with his assignments to do. I'm also implementing (for the first time) the daily time ledger. I know there is a different name for it, but I can't think of what it is. I am pretty much having him study the world on his own. I'll let him explore as he wants and choose what assignments he likes best to work on. I think he's going to enjoy the freedom to go as fast or slow as he wants. Doing this is going to allow me to finish some of those projects that I began and would like to finish. I'm praying that I will be completely DONE with next year's planning by the end of May, so that starting in June - I can just play & have a full summer off! Wouldn't that be nice...

So, I'm pretty sure you won't hear very much from me in the up and coming weeks. I may pop in to show a report or something else fun, but I'm not going to guarantee it! LOL!

Speaking of next year though...
Oh, I am SOO excited! I can't wait to spend all that time learning about plants & gardens! It just sounds so peaceful. I'll jump in later with our plan, when I'm a little more organized. I'll show you some of the fun resources I got too. :o)

Ok, I'm off to work!

No comments: