Monday, March 29, 2010

Last four weeks of SOW?!?!?!

I can't believe it. We only have four weeks of SOW and a few light weeks left until SUMMER! Our summer begins the first week of June. WOW! Of course we'll still be working on math and doing prayer journals, etc. I'll let them have a few weeks of complete freedom & liberty, but I'm too afraid their brains will turn to mush and we'll never get them back. LOL!

So, these last few weeks we are studying the end of Numbers and Deuteronomy. There really are a lot of fun stories within these books. We are reading about Balaam this morning.

We are also doing an overview of the world (hist/geo/religions/one other...I can't think of what it is right now. This week is geography. I can't find the worksheet pages I was going to print out for this week... I'll have to look later.

I just thought I'd hop on real quick to rejoice at the fact that the school year is almost OVER! I can't believe it!!

No comments: