Monday, March 22, 2010

1B

This semester we learned so much!

Can you believe we finally made it through a whole YEAR of SOW?!? When I first began I thought I would never get through a year, yet here we are! We learned so much about the tabernacle, God's laws and all about the priest. There are so many amazing miracles within Exodus - Deuteronomy. Studying these books really does give you a deeper understanding to the God that saves!! We also learned about the atmosphere, storms and a lot about water. As you will see the last four weeks we sort of fizzled out since I was trying something new in our home. I am confident though that we will learn much about the world as we continue to study, so I am not too concerned about what we may have missed out on. We are excited to begin a new year in August!

1B1
1B2
1B3
1B4
1B5
1B6

No 1B7, sorry!


And... I do not have very many updates for the following:

I tried a type of "independent time" for the last few weeks of school, but I wound up cutting it down to almost nothing just to check some things off. It didn't work as well as I wanted it to. We were able to read through the book of Deuteronomy and discuss some things, but it didn't turn out as planned. Oh well, we know what we need to work on. ;o)

No comments: